Your Ad Here

Monday, January 10, 2011

Survive a hostage situation

Without any requests/suggestions to go on, I've decided to continue the theme of self-preservation. While being in a hostage situation is unlikely for most, it is much better to know how to handle yourself and never be in one than be in one and have no idea what to do.

I'd like to thank everyone for all the comments coming in, it is nice to know that the information I provide is helpful to so many people. Keep up the support!

7 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to remember this if I ever am a hostage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any for how to tell a good lie?

    as usual you provide an entertaining post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice info... dont forget to return the favor at http://randomnewsreports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...