Your Ad Here

Monday, January 10, 2011

How to tell a lie effectively

BTN Hip Hop over at -- BTN Hip Hop -- in my post about how to survive a hostage situation requested that I provide you all with an info-graphic describing how to tell a lie effectively. While I personally try to subscribe to rule #8 as much as I can, I must admit that these tips can come in handy if you're in a tight spot. If anyone else has any other tips/tricks please feel free to post them in the comments section. I will add good suggestions to the post.

As a side note, please check out the poll in the upper right-hand corner, I would really appreciate your input!

19 comments:

  1. Haha, nice tips. I also voted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda simplistic. A lot of the 'Lie detector' stuff is BS or won't work in all cases. You can't control eye-movement and unless trained your speech patterns (use of contractions). But from personal experience 'selective editing' or mild changes to the truth are always the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once read a CIA file (on the net) about how to detect a lie. Very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actualy needed this tip. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys, just as a reminder, please check out the poll in the upper right-hand corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right Bart, they can't catch you in a lie if they're dead...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great advice, comical too. Voted

    ReplyDelete
  8. very useful man thanks for the bump

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice info... dont forget to return the favor at http://randomnewsreports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...