Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 8, 2011

How much caffeine it would take to kill you.

Following the recent trend and interest in caffeine amounts, this info-graphic shows you just how much caffeine it would take to kill you as well as a few more interesting facts about caffeine. Sadly, however, I am running out of caffeine graphics to share so I will need a new topic soon! Feel free to suggest one in comments. If you have noticed in the past, every post leading from a topic suggestion I mention both the suggester (and their blog). Therefore, a great way to market yourself for free is to check back often and suggest good topics of information (and I would love for you to mention my blog in some way both to your friends and on your own blog!).

Bonus Info: You can now sign up to receive updates to the blog by e-mail. All you need to do is enter your e-mail and voila, you will never miss a new post. How simple is that?

21 comments:

  1. caffeine binge lately, I cant read these because then i feel bad when i drink my coffe er dayy, btw the full page ad thing is chuggin my comp in the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drink coffee 24/7 man, very interesting read ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death by caffeine? I can think of worse ways to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. take that screen take over ad off, it fuckin sucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't drink coffee, so I will live longer ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Im still waiting to find out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I knew never knew about caffeine.
    Huge change of topic here but do you have any graphics on phone phreaking?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just need coffee to get through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I drink so much coffee and cola that it`s going out of style. Gotta brush my teeth double to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know what's more eerie – the sentiment or the cute illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use to mess around on a website that had nearly every energy drink made on it. It would tell you, on average, how much of it would kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caffeine withdrawl is the worst. Try going a week without it and find out. Following, checkout mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting stuff, I drink a ton of caffeine, cool blog so I followed you wanna check out mine?

    http://16bitisnotcool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah Tango, that's why I try not to drink too much caffeine and stuff, I don't want to get hooked. (Very addictive personality)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...